Corporate event and wedding: Cheshire
- Country Kitchen – if you’re planning a corporate event with a difference, Country Kitchen has over 25 years of event catering experience
- Olive Tree – for a formal business dinner guaranteed to get your clients talking, Olive Tree is the way to go!
- Barretts Event Caterers – wherever you chose to host your wedding day, Barretts is on hand to provide the mouthwatering menu
Corporate event and wedding venues: Cheshire
- Abbeywood Estate – with an outdoor gazebo, exotic gardens and cafe terrace, you can enjoy this beautiful wedding venue whatever the weather
- Inglewood Manor – from roaring log fires to picturesque gardens, Inglewood Manor is the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos
- Sandhole Oak Barn – if you’ve been dreaming of a wedding day straight out of a fairytale, this idyllic venue won’t disappoint
Bridal shops: Cheshire
- Sarah’s Wedding Boutique – classic, vintage, chic; whatever your style, Sarah’s Wedding Boutique has the perfect gown for you
- Bridal Haven – finding the perfect dress is a momentous occasion and at Bridal Haven, they’re committed to providing brides with an unforgettable experience
- Swan Brides Boutique – from beautiful bridesmaid dresses to helping you find the wedding gown, Swan Brides Boutique will be on hand every step of the way
- The Hollies Farm Shop – for home-from-home self-catering accommodation, your wedding guests will adore these cosy log cabins and lodges
- The Bear’s Paw Inn – looking for accommodation with character? The Bear’s Paw Inn offers 5 star luxury with plenty of personality
- Wall Hill Farm – these cosy and accommodating rooms will transport you back to traditional farmhouse living, with a splash of modern extras
At Actual Music, we provide entertainment for all occasions. Whether you opt for a singer or string quartet, Cheshire is the ideal location for both weddings and business events.
- Laura James – if you’re looking for a wedding singer – Cheshire based or country-wide – Laura has a repertoire that’s guaranteed to impress
- Jamie Turner – an experienced wedding pianist, Jamie will help you create the perfect soundtrack for your corporate event or big day
- Actual Music – looking at wedding bands? Cheshire is home to some amazing musical artists – and with Actual Music on hand to help, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect soundtrack to your big day
- DJs and acts – whether you’re looking for an energetic band or wedding DJ, Cheshire is the perfect place to get say ‘I do!’
Things to do
- Chester Zoo – if you’re visiting with children, a trip to the zoo is guaranteed to make everyone’s day!
- Congleton Museum – visitors can take a trip back through time as they get acquainted with the Anglo Saxons and brush up on their English Civil War knowledge
- Blue Planet Aquarium – from under-the-sea walkways to coral caves, there’s plenty of fun to be had at the aquarium
Question: What’s on in Cheshire?Answer: From carnivals and science workshops to wedding exhibitions and food fairs, Cheshire has an action-packed itinerary year-round. You can find out more hereTo find out more about our corporate event and wedding packages – Cheshire and country-wide – contact us today!