Corporate Events and Wedding Entertainment in the North West: Lancashire
- East Lancashire Railway – looking for a venue with a difference? Why not get hitched aboard a dining train?
- Samlesbury Hotel – from gym membership in the lead up to your big day to catering for children, Samlesbury Hotel has all aspects of your wedding covered!
- Leighton Hall – steeped in history, the stunning grounds of Leighton Hall will make for an unforgettable business event
Event and wedding catering: Lancashire
- Marjory’s Catering – if your wedding day wouldn’t be complete without some traditional homemade dishes, Marjory’s Catering has you covered
- Fell and Dales Catering – managed by two farmers’ wives, excellence is always on the menu with Fell and Dales Catering
Bridal shops: Lancashire
- The Bridal Lounge – from stunning veils and vintage accessories to finding the perfect dress, The Bridal Lounge has every aspect of your wedding attire covered
- Novak Exclusive Bridal Lounge – from you and your bridesmaids to the groom and best man, Novak will help ensure everyone is dressed for the occasion
- Lulu Browns – if you’re looking for the perfect dress but don’t want to sacrifice your love of fashion, Lulu Browns carries an impressive collection of stunning gowns
- The Fleece Inn – recently refurbished, The Fleece Inn oozes charm and character, making it the perfect accommodation option for your wedding party
- Water Babies – why not host a business event with a difference by hiring out a narrowboat for your staff and clients?
- Snatchems – with hotel rooms and camping pods located on the banks of the River Lune, your guests can turn your big day into an extended holiday!
Wedding entertainment: Lancashire
Looking for live wedding entertainment in Lancashire? Look no further than Actual Music!
- Jamie Turner – if you’re on the hunt for a wedding pianist, Lancashire-based or further afield, Jamie’s impressive repertoire will make it a day to remember
- Actual Music – for talented musicians and local wedding bands, Lancashire is the place to be! From a skilled guitarist to an enchanting harpist, North West locals, Actual Music, know how to get the party started!
- Other acts and DJs – from a quirky jazz band to a corporate or wedding singer, Lancashire is brimming with musical talent
Things to do
Looking for some post-wedding entertainment? The North West is home to a wide variety of exciting activities for the whole family:
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach – suitable for children and adults, Blackpool Pleasure Beach is an adrenaline-lover’s paradise
- Lancaster Castle – a beautiful film location, Lancaster Castle dates back 1,000 years and is rich in weird and wonderful history
- Harris Museum – from archeological collections to costume and textile displays, Harris Museum is a great day out for the whole family!
Question: Can Actual Music help with event planning?
Answer: We do a little bit of everything! If you’re looking for singers or wedding bands – North West-based or further afield – we’ve got you covered. For a helping hand planning your big day, we’ll use our local knowledge and expertise in the industry to provide you with the best options for you. So whether you’re looking for a string quartet for a business event or a talented wedding singer, Lancashire is the perfect place to say ‘I do’.