Corporate event and wedding venues: Liverpool
- Speke Hall – steeped in history and boasting stunning gardens, this picturesque estate will provide the perfect backdrop for your big day
- The Athenaeum – from private dinner parties to lavish wedding receptions, the Athenaeum is a versatile venue available to hire for all occasions
- Everton Football Club – for something truly memorable, why not get hitched at Goodison Park? With VIP access to the directors’ area, you’re guaranteed an album full of unique photos from your big day
Wedding and event catering
- Carringtons Catering – no matter the size of your party, Carringtons has got your catering sorted, making sure your wedding is one to remember!
- Bexleys Craft Butchers – if your corporate event wouldn’t be complete without a hot buffet, Bexleys are the ones to call
- Four Seasons Catering Company – from formal wedding dinners to working lunches with a difference, the Four Seasons won’t let you down
Bridal shops: Liverpool
- The Bridal Path – with an array of gorgeous gowns on offer, grab your bridesmaids and head to the Bridal Path in search of ‘the one’!
- Brides World – with over 30 years in the business, Brides World will help beautiful brides-to-be find their perfect fit
- Kirsty Doyle – with a home visit on the morning of your wedding, Kirsty Doyle is with you from the moment you choose your dress until the day you say ‘I do’
- Bridge Street Serviced Apartments – situated in Liverpool One, these serviced apartments offer visitors a true home-from-home feel
- Hard Days Night Hotel – as the only Beatles-inspired hotel, the Hard Days Night guarantees a stay you’ll remember forever
- The Richmond Apart-Hotel – a stay here offers luxury all the way, with access to a health club, as well as an all day bar
Wedding entertainment: Liverpool
At Actual Music, we provide entertainment for all occasions.
- Laura James – for an acoustic wedding singer – Liverpool based or country-wide – Laura James is your girl
- Actual Music – if you’re researching wedding bands, Liverpool has some fantastic live entertainment venues. And with the experts from Actual Music, you’re guaranteed to find your perfect musical fit
- DJs and acts – whether you’re looking for a unique musical act or wedding DJ, Liverpool is the perfect place to get the party started!
Things to do
The city is packed with must-see sights and activities – so whether you’re looking to book a pre-wedding dinner or plan a fun-filled corporate weekend, we’ve got you covered!
- The Cavern Club – dedicated to the city’s most famous band, a visit to the Cavern Club is a must. And you won’t want to miss out on a snapshot of the iconic Penny Lane either
- Breakout Liverpool – for a business trip with a difference, rally the team and book a bonding day, where you and your team have to escape before time runs out!
- Liverpool Everyman Playhouse – located on Hope Street, Everyman Theatre hosts everything from writing workshops to unique performances
Question: Where can you get married in Liverpool?
Answer: The city has a number of historical landmarks and quirky wedding venues – so you’re guaranteed to find a location to suit your style. You can find out more about approved wedding venues here.
Whether you’re getting excited about planning your wedding or looking for some unique wedding packages, Liverpool-based Actual Music will help you cover all bases. From finding a wedding band to suitable guest accommodation, Liverpool is has everything you need to make sure your event goes off with a bang – and with our team at the helm, you can sit back and enjoy the day!