Corporate event and wedding venues: Manchester
- Central Library – as one of Manchester’s most iconic buildings, the Central Library is a truly unique wedding venue, making the perfect love story for your big day
- The Lowry – set in the vibrant Salford Quays, this is the ultimate cultural hotspot for weddings and corporate events
- A J Bell Stadium – whether you’ve got your itinerary planned to the finer details or are looking for some creative inspiration, these grounds have got the whole package
Wedding and event catering
- Top Table – with a menu designed to suit your tastes, Top Table will help make sure your big day is all about you!
- Lancashire Caterers – from wedding breakfasts to barbecues, Lancashire Caterers will design a wedding menu tailored to you
- Pickled Walnut Catering – whether it’s a business buffet or a wedding menu with a difference, Pickled Walnut catering deliver exceptional service every time.
Bridal shops: Manchester
- The Case of the Curious Bride – from dresses to jewelled hair accessories, you’ll receive special treatment every step of the way
- Cheadle Bride – from off the peg to designer gowns, Cheadle Bride will help you find the gown for you
- Bride to Be – this beautiful boutique is committed to helping you find your dream dress
- Citybase Apartments – serviced apartments are a great option for business trips to the city – providing visitors with a touch of home-from-home luxury during their stay
- Townhouse Hotel – located on exciting Portland Street with 85 boutique-style rooms available, your wedding guests won’t have to look far for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Clydemount Guest House – if you’re looking for accommodation to suit a budget business trip, Clydemount offers no fuss accommodation just two miles from the exciting city centre
Wedding entertainment: Manchester
From bands for business events to wedding DJs, Actual Music has your entertainment needs covered.
- Laura James – if you’re searching for a truly unique wedding singer, Manchester is brimming with talent – and Laura James’ acoustic set never fails to impress
- Actual Music – looking for the best wedding bands? Manchester is known for its amazing entertainment venues. So whether you’re looking for a pianist for a business event or a wedding string quartet, Manchester won’t let you down – and neither will we!
- Corporate and wedding DJs and acts – from an acoustic musical act to finding a wedding DJ, Manchester is ripe and ready to host your big event
Things to do
Manchester is awash with fun-filled activities to suit visitors of all ages. From corporate days out to sight-seeing for wedding guests, this vibrant city has bags to offer.
- Chill Factore – whether it’s for the bride and groom or fun for the guests, a trip to Chill Factore is the ultimate adrenaline rush
- Old Trafford – for football lovers, a visit to Old Trafford is a must!
- Imperial War Museum North – if your guests are extending their break in the city, the iconic IWM North is just across The Quays from The Lowry
Question: What is there to do in Manchester?
Answer: Lots! From museums and football grounds to beautiful gardens and theatres, the city is home to a host of activities guaranteed to suit the whole family.
From finding the perfect dress to planning your unique wedding entertainment, Manchester has got you covered when it comes to designing your wedding day.