Corporate Events and Weddings: Yorkshire
Corporate event and wedding venues: Yorkshire
- Fountains Abbey – with its sculpted archways and acres of stunning land, this is a wedding photographer’s paradise
- The Engine Shed – looking for something a bit different? The Engine Shed is the ultimate bespoke wedding venue
- Bowcliffe Hall – set in 28 acres of grounds, Bowcliffe Hall has everything you need to host an unforgettable corporate event
Event and wedding catering: Yorkshire
- Feast Yorkshire – from creative cupcakes to quirky table designs, Feast Yorkshire is on hand to help you dine with a difference on your wedding day
- Dine – from preparing a delicious buffet to taking care of the theme, Dine has the food for your next corporate event covered
- Eat Me, Drink Me – whether you fancy a traditional sit down dinner or a mouthwatering barbecue, you and your guests are in for a treat with Eat Me, Drink Me
- White Rose Caterers – with imaginative and professional chefs and locally sourced food, you’re in for a treat with White Rose Caterers
Bridal shops: Yorkshire
- Celebrations Bridal House – carrying designer, plus size and off the peg gowns, there’s something for everyone at this beautiful bridal house
- To Have & To Hold – from chic and sleek to big and bold, To Have & To Hold helps brides find their perfect fit
- Limelight Occasions – with honest advice and guidance from the experts, you’re guaranteed to find the one
- Yorebridge House – if your wedding guests are looking for 5 star luxury, look no further than the beautiful Yorebridge House
- Ingrid Flute’s Yorkshire Holiday Cottages – from the scenic coast to the Yorkshire Dales, you won’t have to look far to find a cosy home-from-home
- Vivo – if you’re planning a business trip but want to browse more personal accommodation options, Vivo’s array of serviced apartments are guaranteed to impress
Wedding entertainment: Yorkshire
Whether you’re looking for an acoustic singer or wedding DJ, Yorkshire has a wide range of talented musicians to offer – and Actual Music will help you find your perfect fit.
- Acts and DJs – whether it’s a pianist for a corporate event or a wedding DJ, Yorkshire has plenty of musical talent to help you get the party started!
- Laura James – the region’s premier wedding singer – Yorkshire or country-wide
- Actual Music – if you’re looking for local wedding bands, Yorkshire has an array of talent. And from skilled harpists to play you down the aisle to folky guitarists to get your guests grooving, we have a musician to suit your style
Things to do
- National Media Museum – if your guests are looking to occupy their time pre or post-wedding, the museum hosts everything from filming events to exciting exhibitions
- Flamingoland– for staff days out with a difference, why not head for a theme park and see what you’re all really made of?
- Yorkshire Wildlife Park – if you’re in the area with young ones, a visit to this weird and wonderful park is a must!
Question: Where can I get married in Yorkshire?Answer: Almost anywhere! With modest registry offices, breathtaking country retreats and stunning stately homes perfect for hosting a wedding, you might find it difficult to settle on one place! You can find out more here.To find out more about our wedding packages – Yorkshire and country-wide – contact us today!